The 2nd International Fruit Lovers Online Summit 2011 (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compassion, Generation Next

I am a big proponent of looking out for number 1 in life.  The reason for this is that only when you and I, each individual, are operating…

Started by Windlord

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Windlord

Final Reflections

Dear Fruit Lovers,   Thanks so much for creating this event. Thank you to all the speakers for sharing your vision with us. Thank you every…

Started by Gosia

0 Dec 5, 2011

Restoring the earth’s once uniform tropical climate?

Fossils of tropical plants have been found on every continent including Antarctica. Tropical plant fossils are identified by their uniform…

Started by Roan Stoop

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Roan Stoop

LET'S GET SPECIFIC

I feel life is like a menu. I can only get what I want when I first decide and then choose what it is I desire. It is my dream to live happ…

Started by TED CARR

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Gosia

Local Living and Reforestation

I think this is a very important topic because a big issue people here tend to find is a lack of quality, ripe fruits in their markets. Man…

Started by Kyle Newman

1 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Gosia

My Fruit Filled Intentions

Aloha my Manifestations :)   I feel I am 100% responsible for everything that happens on earth. "I am because You are." I feel I can theref…

Started by TED CARR

1 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Gosia

The future of medicine: The Age of Integration

Hey All   So I have several ideas in mind for this forum discussions, but one of the first ones I would like to talk about is the future of…

Started by Adam

11 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Gosia

Your relationship with water

Since eating raw, I've found my relationship with all the elements to be changing.  It started with sun first, as after a mere few weeks I…

Started by Sun Maiden

8 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Kyle Newman

Abuse of animals and life forms in general

I watched this youtube video today and found myself nodding to the ideas in it. I thought, yes I agree that the abuse of animals goes well…

Started by Gosia

0 Nov 3, 2011

Does the quality of fruit matter?

It seems to me that often a successful fruit lover is also successful in finding or creating good quality fruit supply. This is a very powe…

Started by Gosia

5 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gosia

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Gosia.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service