The 2nd International Fruit Lovers Online Summit 2011 (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mothering, Mindfulness & planting the seeds of the future.

Greetings fellow fruit lovers!     Well, I guess a short introduction is in order :) I began on the path of health seeking at 15 years of a…

Started by Michelle Carnochan

15 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gosia

Integrating our fruity ideals into mainstream life

Hi Everyone, Can you share your ideas about how you integrate your fruitarian life with non-fruitarians.  I don't just mean, how you co-exi…

Started by Sun Maiden

7 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Kyle Newman

To Other Fruit Lovers ♥

Dear Fruit Lovers ♥ The beginnings of my path to fruitarianism started twenty-five years ago. When I was twenty, I became a vegan purely f…

Started by Anne Osborne

8 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Kyle Newman

Changing the World

I encourage you all to watch this TED presentation by Bunker Roy about barefoot college.  It's very inspiring: Bunker Roy and Barefoot Co…

Started by Sun Maiden

3 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Sun Maiden

Veganism implies anarchism?

The central idea of veganism is non-violence, or ahimsa.  I think this should apply to other humans as well as animals.  If an ethical vega…

Started by Jeff Atwell

28 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Sun Maiden

What Do You Think? - Featuring a beautiful Vision of Eden by Mango

Dear Fruit Lovers,   I am very grateful for your decision to join this Summit. This online forum is just a virtual environment, but the tru…

Started by Gosia

23 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Sun Maiden

Welcome

Hello and welcome!   I created this network to facilitate the Fruit Lovers Summit event, and also because I missed you. I hope we will have…

Started by Gosia

1 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Sun Maiden

My Vision

My Vision When I switch on my intellect, I see conflicting forces, But when I engage my intuition, I sense a lot of potential. The mind…

Started by Gosia

0 Sep 20, 2011

Invitation to the Summit

Opening the Summit It is 5 years since the 1st International Fruit Lovers On-line Summit took place. Our community has grown since t…

Started by Gosia

0 Sep 20, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Gosia.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service